[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
2LeaP • View topic - Forum Clocks

Forum Clocks

Forum Clocks

Postby Mother Giz » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:40 am

Just to remind you that the clocks go BACK an hour at 2am in the morning.
To alter the time go to user control, then click on Board Preferences, down at the bottom where it has Sommertime/DST is in effect, click on NO and that's it.

Mother Giz
2pass admin

Postings from Old Forum 16553. Joined 14th March 2002 +50500

I'm a sensative person really.

www.boltoniam.org.uk

I am NO pushover OK
DO NOT PUSH ME TO THE LIMIT
Mother Giz

Executive Site Admin

Re: Forum Clocks

Postby Wessex » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:35 am

Thanks Annette, there's always one clock I forget.

Used to take 10 minutes going round the house altering all the analogue and digital clocks. Now it's mainly all done electronically.
Learn from the mistakes of others. You don't live long enough to make them all yourself!

Dorset Police Driving Instructor; helping to make the Roads in the West Country safer.

NDAC & DASA assessor

Be fear-less; go GEAR-LESS

G4TMF 73 & 88
Wessex

Postby Mother Giz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:29 am

No problem Peter, the post is normally for the new members who don't know they have to alter the forum clock themselves, so just being a good girl and doing my job. :D
It's the car clock I usually forget, and it takes me 30 mins to sort it stupid thing it is :lol:

www.boltoniam.org.uk

I am NO pushover OK
Mother Giz

Executive Site Admin

Postby Paul_1966 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:59 pm

I often forget the car clock these days, as I sometimes go a week without going anywhere. By the time I venture out again, I then end up wondering where the time has gone! (Or why I seem to have gained a spare hour in spring.....)
Paul_1966

Postby Wessex » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Vauxhall used to use the RDS signal to update the clock when tuned to BBC radio. My boiler clock automatically adjusts itself.
Learn from the mistakes of others. You don't live long enough to make them all yourself!

Dorset Police Driving Instructor; helping to make the Roads in the West Country safer.

NDAC & DASA assessor

Be fear-less; go GEAR-LESS

G4TMF 73 & 88
Wessex

Postby Mother Giz » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Just to remind you that the clocks go BACK an hour at 2am in the morning.
To alter the time go to user control, then click on Board Preferences, down at the bottom where it has Sommertime/DST is in effect, click on NO and that's it.

Mother Giz
2pass admin

www.boltoniam.org.uk

I am NO pushover OK
Mother Giz

Executive Site Admin

Postby Mother Giz » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Just to remind you that the clocks go BACK an hour at 2am on Sunday morning.

Mother Giz
2pass admin

www.boltoniam.org.uk

I am NO pushover OK
Mother Giz

Executive Site Admin

Return to Website Errors